Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas List

Among other things, Christmas is a time for list making. Last year I was compelled to do a countdown of my favorite tree ornaments, so this year I will lay out my wish list sung to the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

12 lanes to bowl on


11 live grenades


10 oompa loompas


9 HAL 9000s


8 trucks of liquor



7 speeder bikes


6 skydiving simulators


5 golden Deloreans

4 trebuchets


3 Segways


2 Flowbee systems



...And a partridge farm and hatchery.

2 comments:

brando said...

Ahhhhh. Trebu-Shays.

So very flingey.

Unknown said...

I made some awesome frosting for cupcakes that included coconut extract, pineapple juice, and orange zest! Very tropical! I either need your e-mail or you need to join facebook! Merry Christmas!