Saturday, September 20, 2008

Brett Seymour Hoffman

Here's a comparison you're not likely to see elsewhere...

Brett Favre and Philip Seymour Hoffman.

"Oh please...tell me he didn't just go there."

I watched the movie Capote this morning and found that among other things it's a study of Philip Seymour Hoffman's face. I really enjoyed the movie, don't get me wrong, but it's very much a character study of Truman Capote...and PSH's face.


Last year it would've been out of bounds, blasphemous even to draw such a silly comparison which disparages the regal looks of Favre, but now that he's done us all a favre and checked out, he's pretty much fair game.

2 comments:

brando said...

I still think of him in Scent of a Woman, as that punk rich kid.

bleh.

Cory said...

Brett Favre? Isn't he that actor from Something about Mary?