Saturday, May 1, 2010

Maura at 2 Years

Looking pretty good. I took this picture right after she got home from volunteer firefighting.


And like any red-blooded firefighter 2yr old she wanted her birthday party to be held at a bowling alley. Her only complaint was that "you can't smoke anywhere nowadays".


She casts a satisfied gaze out the window of her new house and over her sprawling estate.

The past few days I've been able to soak up some one on one quality time with this little chicken strip, and aside from the overexposure to Elmos and Doras and what have you, it's been nice to be dad all day. Although a rather large portion of kid's programming is painful to watch (Special Agent Oso I'm looking in your direction), there is one little funky jam I can tolerate...okay fine, I crank the volume and dance my head off everytime it comes on.





I don't care who you are, that is a jam.

No comments: