Friday, March 27, 2009

March Tenderness


Here we are at the end of March, and it appears that the college basketball world is in the grips of full-blown madness. Brackets are busted as the upsets continue, and as we wring our hands and bite our towels at home, the bench players appear to have their own way of comforting each other and coping with stress.



Interlocking arms.



"So guys, it looks like this one's coming down to the wire. I mean, we're down by six with a minute left, and well...I think it's time we interlock arms. D'Andre, Mookie, whaddya think? Would you be okay with it if I wanted to go ahead and lock up with you guys? Since we're on t.v. I think it would be a great demonstration of team cohesiveness, and honestly it would do a lot for me as well. It's not like I'm asking to hold hands with you guys, I mean come on."

No comments: