Sunday, February 8, 2009

Low Caliber Entertainment

Desperate to shake a wicked case of full-blown cabin fever and having recently purchased a new pistol, I did what most people hope to do when the mercury rises above 30 degrees...send some lead. Fellow firearm enthusiast Scott accompanied me to the range where we proceeded to open a can on a variety of targets. This was my first opportunity to heat up the barrel on the new Ruger Mark III 22/45, and I must report that I was satisfied with its performance. Aside from performance, it was just nice to get out and do some much needed plinkin'.

1 comment:

brando said...

Wow. The round strike cam was awesome. I wish I could do that. You guys looked great. Your torsos looked really stable.

If Scott wants to come down for the Brandodojo Competition on April 11th he sure can.