Monday, November 10, 2008

Quality Local Meats

When it's time to shoot deer in Wisconsin, a feller really ought to know where to take his animal(s) for processing. Every morning while lying on the couch I'm reminded of a nifty little full service meat market that would be more than capable of handling all of my venison needs. The only problem is that I've been reminded so many times that my focus has now shifted to how the commercial itself has so much room for improvement.

So, of course I took it upon myself to tenderize and beautify this little piglet, with the intention of bringing the blue ribbon back to the Oak Lair. You be the judge.




The original...

The classic.

4 comments:

Cory said...

I realized I was so glad I actually watched that right when "jungle boogie" switched from the intro to "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" and the sausage went a-flowin'.

brando said...

That song used to be the first one on my running tape. Yes. Tape.

Not MP3. Not even CD.

The scream was perfectly timed, and really made the vid.

Travis said...

When I heard BLAAAAAAAH and the sausage started shooting out I lost it. Frickin' hiliarious.

The Editor said...

very nice. the classic is in fact...a classic. nice work!