Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturday (Friday) in the Park

With a couple of days off work, I was invited to take part in one of Jodi and Maura's favorite activities; a stroll at Irvine Park. They saw it as an opportunity to stretch their legs and mark out a good pace while I felt the time would be better spent farting around with our camera with the intention of producing another slice of cinematic gold for the Lair.

Truth be told, I probably got the best workout as I hopped from benches to rocks, sprinting ahead and up hills to get the shots you deserve. I think you'll be glad that I demanded everything and compromised nothing in the creation of this summer blockbuster. Actually, I think you'll probably wish there was some way I could refund the three minutes you spent watching it.


3 comments:

Cory said...

I feel like I just woke up on Saturday morning to watch the latest episode of Shirt Tales, and was instead greeted with a "More you know" style short video about spending time outside. Then Louie the Lightening Bug flies in and makes me forget everything except the need to be terrified of my house.

Now that's one to grow on!

brando said...

In this book, the Bright family goes to the park, and walks around. They see a goat. At the end they see another animal, but you'll have to read that for yourself. But don't take my word for it.

Ba-dow-dow!

Travis said...

Definitely another slice of cinematic gold! It made me feel sort of happy, but I also felt like I was back, well, walking in the park on a Saturday. Weird.