Saturday, May 10, 2008

More-a Maura

Alright, I told myself this wasn't going to be a baby blog, but two posts is a trend, so I've already got some work ahead of me if I plan to restore any dudely order to the Lair. There will be plenty of time to chronicle all of the other facets of my life, but for now I'm just going to try to be sensitive to all of the developments on the baby front.
















There isn't really that much to report lately, aside from her increasing ability to eat and fill diapers well. She sleeps a lot, but when she's not sleeping she is incredibly calm...serene even. She makes enough faces to keep us entertained, and I have a feeling it's only gonna get more entertaining.




















She's a pretty good kid.

3 comments:

Travis said...

It sounds like you guys are having a good time. It only gets better and better too.

I feel ya on the blogging...baby blog or Cullen-style blog? I was being censored by, ahh, guess who, when I was posting Olivia's stuff on my blog. I felt like Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam and Nicole was the dude with the sharpie blacking out stuff I couldn't post. Sooo, I broke up the blogs and keep a separate Olivia blog, (which Nicole mainly runs) and my blog, which I still put pics of Olivia on too. But I still can post about D&D, Mini-wheats and sugar remedies for prolapses.

jiveturkey9000 said...

That's great that you don't compromise the good stuff. People need to know about the sugar remedies...that's the hard-hittin', gritty reality of Travis "McGruber" Brownell M.D.

brando said...

That looks like a good baby.